Plum Flower Springs 梅花泉 Volume 3 Board 01-10
The Plum Flower Springs Manual is another ancient classic that must be read by all enthusiast. It took the the Central Cannon vs. Screen Horse Defense Opening System one step further. Unlike earlier Plum Flower Manuals, where the games were lopsided in the favor of one color, the Plum Flower Springs Manual was quite even the moves. The Plum Flower Springs Manual is divided into three different volumes. Like the Secret in the Tangerine, there were discussions on the Central Cannon vs. Screen Horse Defense, the Same Direction Cannons, the Opposite Direction Cannons et cetera. There were also handicap games which made up of Volume 3.
The Webmaster has translated and added comments for an indepth study of the ancient manual and published it into a book.
DISCLAIMER: This webpage contains products with affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, xqinenglish.com will receive a small commission. You will not incur any extra cost when buying from an affiliate link.
This page would be introduce the first ten boards in Volume 3.
- Board 01 Same Direction Cannons. Red is given a 2 move advantage.
- Board 02 Same Direction Cannons. Red has a 2 move advantage.
- Board 03 Red is at a one cannon handicap.
- Board 04 Red is at a one horse handicap. Central Cannon with Central Linked Horses vs Left Single Horse Defense.
- Board 05 Red is at a one horse handcap. Same Direction Cannons.
- Board 06 Red is at a left horse disadvantage. Same Direction Cannons: Filed Chariot win Ranked Chariot.
- Board 07 Red is at a left Horse handicap. Same Direction Cannons Ranked Chariot vs Palcorner Cannon.
- Board 08 Red is at a left Horse handicap. Opposite Direction Cannons: Filed Chariot vs Ranked Chariot.
- Board 09 Black is at a Left Horse and 1 move handicap.
- Board 10 Black is at a Left Horse and 1 move handicap. Central Cannon vs. Single Horse Defense with Same Direction Cannons Variation.