The study of Xiangqi openings is a huge topic whereby it is impossible for me alone to introduce all. If anyone is interested in helping, please email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . I will try to present each opening in as simple terms as possible and categorize them according to the ECCO system. Even though I personally do not agree with some of the ways it is arranged, it is still the best system on Xiangqi openings that I know to date, and the ONLY decent one that is present. http://www.xqbase.com/ecco/ecco_intro.htm is the url for those interested, though it is completely in Chinese.
The WXF recommendations will be used first and foremost. However if there are no current translations, I will use my own.
Abbreviations will be used because typing is hard work...and some of the abbreviations may seem funny but you will get the hang of them quickly. I have added a short article for those interested. Click here...
http://www.51dz.com/0/n---13193--.htm is the url where I have found some of the openings. Please applaud the hard work of the men who did them!
ECCO Cxx Central Cannon vs Screen Horse Opening part 1.
The Central Cannon vs Screen Horse Defense is the most played opening. It is such a huge topic that it is impossible to use one page to describe. I may have to spend the rest of my life slowly adding to it...
Anyway, I have divided this section into two parts for practical purposes.This is the 2nd part. Click here for the first part ...
Central cannon vs Screen horses (ScH) 中炮 对 屏风马
56 cannons vs ScH : 五六炮 对 屏风马
57 cannons vs ScH: 五七炮 对 屏风马 Part 1.
57 cannons vs ScH: 五七炮 对 屏风马
1. Super summary p01
57 cannons vs ScH: 五七炮 对 屏风马 Part 2.
CC with RB cannon vs ScH: 中炮巡河炮 对 屏风马
58 cannons vs ScH: 五八炮 对 屏风马
59 Cannons vs Sch 五九炮 对 屏风马
First Created: 5th March 2012
Last Updated: 5th March 2012
1. Gerog Jeiter for helping me do a site map of my site on HIS website...LOL. I hope to be able to have my own but for now, his will suffice.
1. <<布局定式与战理>> by Master Zhang Qiang 张强 and Master Yan Wenqing 阎文清Some of the videos that you see on this site by HK Jimmy are based on this book or other books in a series of books by the same authors. Perhaps one of the best series of books on openings in the past 2 decades
2. <<象棋布局精要>> by GM Liu Dianzhong 刘殿中 , Qi Jinan 齐津安3. <<象棋现代布局丛书>> A huge series of opening books by various Masters and Grandmasters.
4. <<炮类布局大全>> ,<<相类布局大全>>, <<兵类布局大全>>, <<马类布局大全>> by 杨典 et al.
5. <<象棋布局精华>> by GM Wang Jialiang 王嘉良, Zhang Zhiqiang 张志强
6. <<仙人指路对卒底炮>> by Jin Qichang金启昌 , Yang Dian 杨典
7. Various internet sources.
8. <<象棋实战技法>> by 傅宝胜
9. <<象棋步局精要>> by 刘殿中 齐津安
This website and its content is copyright of xqinenglish.com 2011-2019. All rights reserved.