I have attempted to make sure that no copyrights are infringed. However, in case that I have offended anybody, please tell me ASAP.
The stuff you see here
WXF article on English translations of Chinese Xiangqi terms. --> worth reading if you are serious about the game. This was obtained from the following
2. AXF rules version 1, in English
3. AXF rules pdf version, in English pdf format. This was obtained from the AXF from this
4. The Xiangqi rules in China (completely in Chinese ) .... 2011 Aug version. Click here ...
5. An English Manual on how to use CCBridge. Click here...
6. A Thank You Note for the 1st Anniversary of Xqinenglish. Click here ...
8. A short preview about my own Becoming a Xiangqi Assassin book!
9. A free preview from Wong Ping Loong on his The Xiangqi Master From the Cave.
10. UNOFFICIAL AXF RULES in English, researched and translated by the webmaster. This set of rules is the set that is followed to in International Competition. The original version can be downloaded above.
11. UNOFFICIAL CXA RULES <<象棋競賽規則>>, the rules used in China for competition. This set of rules is used almost exclusive in China to the author's knowledge. The original version can be downloaded above.
Disclaimer: The rules that the webmaster has translated were done with the main aim of helping people interested in Xiangqi who do not know Chinese and want to understand more about competition. It is not official and readers are advised to read them at their own perusal.
Although the webmaster cum author has have made every effort to ensure that the information in this book was correct before uploading the files, the webmaster cum author do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
Brilliant articles on Xiangqi in Italian! By
1. Click here for article number 1
2. Click here for article number 2.
There are still a lot of articles in this VERY nice magazine. I hope to have the privilege or showing them to all! Enjoy!
German newsletter with a section on Xiangqi
First created: April 2011
Last updated: 30th July 2017
1. Mr. Peter Sung of the WXF for allowing me to publish the various WXF articles,
2. Mr. Felix Tan of the AXF for his help on the AXF rules.
3. www.xqbase.com for the Xiangqi Rules in
4. Georg Jeiter and Chris Hankinson for an international collaboration of efforts into making the short manual on the uses of CCBridge, perhaps the best Xq viewer available today. Georg is the most hardworking person I know of!
5. XiangQi Master Marc-Antoine Nguyen for sharing his insights into the game with his document from the French XiangQi. A million thanks!
This website and its content is copyright of xqinenglish.com 2011-2017. All rights reserved.