I have attempted to make sure that no copyrights are infringed. However, in case that I have offended anybody, please tell me ASAP.
This are basically free downloads that can be found over the net or presented to me by the authors of the various articles themselves, with permission from the publishers. Acknowledgements will be given.
1. WXF article on English translations of Chinese Xiangqi terms. --> worth reading if you are serious about the game. This was obtained from the following url from the WXF.
2. AXF rules version 1, in English
3. AXF rules pdf version, in English pdf format. This was obtained from the AXF from this url: http://www.asianxiangqi.org/English/AXF_rules_Eng.pdf
4. The Xiangqi rules in China (completely in Chinese ) .... 2011 Aug version. Click here ...
5. An English Manual on how to use CCBridge. Click here...
6. A Thank You Note for the 1st Anniversary of Xqinenglish. Click here ...
7. Mr Marc-Antoine NGUYEN, XiangQi International Master and author of , Xiang qi : l'univers des échecs chinois , has kindly shared this document by the French XiangQi Association regarding some of the games and openings played in 2005. It is in French, which I do not understand, but the moves look good! Time to start to learn the language!
8. A short preview about my own Becoming a Xiangqi Assassin book!
9. A free preview from Wong Ping Loong on his The Xiangqi Master From the Cave.
Brilliant articles on Xiangqi in Italian! By Mr Antonio Barra
1. Click here for article number 1
2. Click here for article number 2.
There are still a lot of articles in this VERY nice magazine. I hope to have the privilege or showing them to all! Enjoy!
German newsletter with a section on Xiangqi (p18) . Many thanks must be given to Dr Rene Gralla for sharing this! Click here ...
First created: April 2011
Last updated: 30th July 2015
1. Mr Peter Sung of the WXF for allowing me to publish the various WXF articles,
2. Mr Felix Tan of the AXF for his help on the AXF rules.
3. www.xqbase.com for the Xiangqi Rules in China , 2011 Aug version.
4. Georg Jeiter and Chris Hankinson for an international collaboration of efforts into making the short manual on the uses of CCBridge, perhaps the best Xq viewer available today. Georg is the most hardworking person I know of!
5. XiangQi Master Marc-Antoine Nguyen for sharing his insights into the game with his document from the French XiangQi. A million thanks!
This website and its content is copyright of xqinenglish.com 2011-2017. All rights reserved.